Pamela Crawford Trio of Border Columns
SAVE by purchasing the kit rather than individual components!
Special Kit! Trio of Border Columns & Baskets
Kit contains one each of below: -
36" Border Column Kit
42" Border Column Kit
48" Border Column Kit
14" Single Basket Planter w/ Liner (Replacement Liner is item CLZG14)
16" Single Basket Planter w/ Liner (Replacement Liner is item CLZG16)
16" Double Basket Planter w/ Liner (Replacement Liner is item CLZGD16)
Each Border Column Kit includes an 18" ground spike, a 9" diameter steel gripping disk, and a square black wooden column.
14" Single Tier Basket Planter with attached liner. 14" diameter x 7" deep. Holds eight side plants, eight top edging plants and one 6" or three 4 1/2" centerpiece plants.
16" Single Tier Basket Planter with attached liner. 16" diameter x 7" deep. Holds twelve side plants, twelve top edging plants and one 6" or gallon size centerpiece plant.
16" Double Tiered Basket Planter with attached liner. 16" diameter x 11" deep. Holds eighteen side plants, twelve top edging plants and one 6" or gallon size centerpiece plant.
Basic Basket Planters are constructed from heavy gauge steel wire coated in black plastic and are supplied with removable clip-on chains.
The advantages of side planting are many. You get a lush, fully covered container much more quickly and an impressive floral display in weeks instead of months. But side planting used to require time consuming handwork, cutting holes in liners or juggling loose moss. Pamela Crawford's new side planting containers mean you can create spectacular plantings in a fraction of the time it used to take.
1. Drive the spike into the ground, using a piece of wood so hammer does not strike metal directly.
2. Insert wooden column into top of spike and secure with wood screws (included).
3. Place 9" steel disk on top and secure with wood screws (included).
4. Place any of the four Basic Basket Planters, filled with plants, onto the disk so that center locator pin fits into center hole of basket bottom.
5. Rotate basket clockwise until disk grips wires.
6. You can turn the basket every week or so to achieve even growth. Just rotate counter-clockwise until the back is at the front, then turn clockwise to lock again. Or you can lift off the basket and replace it with another freshly planted basket at any time.
Side Planting Containers
Imagine these colorful Border Column displays in your garden this year.